Featured Post

Welcome to Jane Says

Welcome to Jane Says. This blog is all about my opinions and your thought's. If you are reading this, good for you! It means you have ta...

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

 2014 Candy Necklace

So this is a pic of adam from a couple years ago, we had just been at AllStar, its a gas station with lots of candy and potato chips and such inside. Anyway, adams face is all orange from the candy and he looks up, and smiles his actully that WAS me smile, (witch he usally wears while saying no i didnt dureing a trial of who's done this bad thing A.K.A. a trial of WHOS STOLEN MY CANDY?!?!?!?!?!?!) and then walks away to wash ( kicking and screaming of course, back then he was only 2, he didnt like to wash).

2 comments:

  1. So...he stole your candy necklace and smiled at you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not sure if it was mine or Emiline's but I ate all my candy beads by color and when mine and Emiline's went missing I had eaten all my blue one's and when I found a candy necklace later it still had blue ones on it so I'm pretty sure Adam ate his and mine and then he got full so he hid Emiline's for later and then I found Emiline's. Although maybe I just missed some of the blues. I dunno.

    ReplyDelete